Terrex received another key approval with our Uptown Gateway project. Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction are working on a huge development at the new interchange of Martin Luther King Drive and I-71. The $150 million development will set the tone for the entire redevelopment of the area surrounding the west side of the interchange.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts