Sanders will partner with Terrex Development & Construction LLC on the development project. Tom Rowe, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said there are very few minority-owned real estate development firms in Cincinnati. Sanders had worked with Terrex while he was with the Port and they stayed connected when Sanders launched his own firm.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills