Wiedemann Brewery is making a comeback to the Cincinnati area and owners, Jon & Betsy Newberry, hired Terrex Construction to help them expand and renovate a 16,000-square-foot building into a new brewery and taproom at 4811 Vine St. in St. Bernard.
- Terrex Interviewed by BusinessWise Radio Show
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing