Demolition of existing properties continues on the southeast corner of MLK Boulevard and Reading Road. Last fall, UC announced it will build its new Digital Futures Building on that corner development called Uptown Gateway.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts