Terrex Development & Construction, which purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood, is completing demolition of the former facility with plans to build a 75,000-square-foot, class A office building on the property.
- Terrex Interviewed by BusinessWise Radio Show
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing