Terrex Development & Construction, which purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood, is completing demolition of the former facility with plans to build a 75,000-square-foot, class A office building on the property.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest