Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction Co., which are developing Uptown Gateway at the southeast corner of Martin Luther King Drive and Reading Road, have updated designs for the office building that will be home to the University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building as well as a speculative office building.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts