Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction Co., which are developing Uptown Gateway at the southeast corner of Martin Luther King Drive and Reading Road, have updated designs for the office building that will be home to the University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building as well as a speculative office building.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills