Construction starts on advanced manufacturing facility in Cincinnati. The Port joined Messer Construction, Terrex Development, City of Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners President Denise Driehaus, REDI Cincinnati and the Bond Hill Community Council in breaking ground for the construction of an advanced manufacturing facility at 2249 Seymour Avenue, formerly a parking lot for the Cincinnati Gardens complex, in Cincinnati.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts