Construction starts on advanced manufacturing facility in Cincinnati. The Port joined Messer Construction, Terrex Development, City of Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners President Denise Driehaus, REDI Cincinnati and the Bond Hill Community Council in breaking ground for the construction of an advanced manufacturing facility at 2249 Seymour Avenue, formerly a parking lot for the Cincinnati Gardens complex, in Cincinnati.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest