Terrex Development & Construction has purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood. Terrex plans to demolish the existing buildings and get the site ready for a class A office development that could be home to as much as 100,000 square feet of space and up to 350 employees. Read the full story in the Cincinnati Business Courier by clicking the link below.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest