Terrex Development & Construction has purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood. Terrex plans to demolish the existing buildings and get the site ready for a class A office development that could be home to as much as 100,000 square feet of space and up to 350 employees. Read the full story in the Cincinnati Business Courier by clicking the link below.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts