Terrex Development & Construction is working with Links Unlimited as the developer and builder for the project. Peter Horton, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said his company helped Links Unlimited with site selection and cost analysis, leading the RFP process, incentive negotiation and the design-build delivery of the building.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts