Terrex Development & Construction is working with Links Unlimited as the developer and builder for the project. Peter Horton, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said his company helped Links Unlimited with site selection and cost analysis, leading the RFP process, incentive negotiation and the design-build delivery of the building.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest