It appears the Uptown Innovation Corridor will live up to its innovative theme once the first phase of the first corner is completed. Developers are meeting several of the needs of the University of Cincinnati’s Digital Futures Building, even if it means including indoor space to fly drones. “As part of UC’s desire to kind of create volume in terms of some of the spaces and programmed areas of their building, they’ve really wanted to see some two-story lab space,” said Peter Horton, principal of Terrex Development and Construction in Oakley.
- Terrex Interviewed by BusinessWise Radio Show
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing