It appears the Uptown Innovation Corridor will live up to its innovative theme once the first phase of the first corner is completed. Developers are meeting several of the needs of the University of Cincinnati’s Digital Futures Building, even if it means including indoor space to fly drones. “As part of UC’s desire to kind of create volume in terms of some of the spaces and programmed areas of their building, they’ve really wanted to see some two-story lab space,” said Peter Horton, principal of Terrex Development and Construction in Oakley.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills