Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction are working on a huge development at the new interchange of Martin Luther King Drive and I-71. The development is the first large-scale joint project for Terrex and Messer. In total, it could be a roughly $150 million development that sets the tone for the entire redevelopment of the area surrounding the west side of the interchange.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts