The owners of University Station, including Messer Development Co. and CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services, are adding a phase of student housing to the mixed-use development next to Xavier. The new four-story housing complex will have 49 units with 128 beds across a mix of units, ranging from efficiencies to up to five bedrooms. Terrex Development & Construction is leading the project’s development. Messer Construction Co. is the design-builder in partnership with M+A Architects.
- Terrex Interviewed by BusinessWise Radio Show
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing