The owners of University Station, including Messer Development Co. and CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services, are adding a phase of student housing to the mixed-use development next to Xavier. The new four-story housing complex will have 49 units with 128 beds across a mix of units, ranging from efficiencies to up to five bedrooms. Terrex Development & Construction is leading the project’s development. Messer Construction Co. is the design-builder in partnership with M+A Architects.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills