What people are saying…
Terrex provided us with a dynamic solutions-driven approach to a unique project. The leadership provided from Matt, Peter and Tom alongside the Construction Team was critical in keeping our project on time and on budget. The team brings a great deal of diverse expertise and industry knowledge to the table; they’ve created an agile team that excels at communication and employs a straight-forward approach to client relationships. We are so pleased that we chose Terrex Development & Construction to complete our project; they truly felt like a partner in the process.
Terrex provides a holistic approach to understanding a client’s real estate and construction needs based on core competence and complete trust. In construction, the Terrex team utilizes creative and effective approaches to construction delivery; value engineering to address budget challenges; or fast tracking schedules to meet client delivery requirements. For real estate, the Terrex team can use its financial resources to lower client occupancy costs with its access to capital and creative structured finance solutions. For capital projects that require the best, Terrex is a first choice.
Having worked with Terrex and with development and construction professionals throughout Cincinnati and around the world, I can unequivocally state that Terrex embodies the very best in client services: professional, collaborative, honest, positive, pleasant. It helps too that they are totally solution oriented, keeping the hopes and dreams of the client clearly in focus.
Terrex was excellent at working within our budget and time constraints for the build-out of our new restaurant, Americano Burger Bar. They were a pleasure to work with… always very responsive and timely with information to help us make the best decisions for our project.
The experience and relationships that Terrex brought to the table allowed us to complete our state of the art facility on time and on budget. We could not have asked for a better partnership or outcome.
Terrex's proven real estate expertise and focus on delivering quality for customers sets them apart and has made for an outstanding partnership for Messer.
Pete and Matt proved to be excellent partners on our Lower School project. Their experience and knowledge were key in delivering a top-notch building.
- Danny Curran joins TerrexWe are excited to announce that Danny Curran has […]
- Schaefer’s new riverfront headquarters“Schaefer, the largest solely structural […]
- Anchor Tenant Announced for Uptown GatewayTerrex Development & Construction and Messer […]
- Tom Xanders joins TerrexWe are excited to announce that Tom Xanders has joined […]
- EXCLUSIVE: One of Greater Cincinnati’s largest engineering firms to move HQ downtownTerrex Construction has been working with Schaefer on […]
- Get a look at planned office project along Norwood LateralTerrex Development & Construction, which purchased […]
- Terrex/Messer team adds hotel developer for Uptown projectThe team redeveloping the southeast corner of Martin […]
- Way beyond happy talk: Developers and Uptown demanding jobs for minority and female workersTerrex is committed to working with WEB and Uptown to […]
- Former Zumbiel HQ to be demolished for office developmentTerrex Development & Construction has purchased […]
- Cincinnati brewery raises $3M for new taproomWiedemann Brewery is making a comeback to the […]
- City panel votes to sell land needed for massive Uptown projectTerrex received another key approval with our Uptown […]
- Terrex builds largest climbing facility in OhioTerrex Construction has been working on a building […]
- Top 9 ways that the new I-71 interchange in Walnut Hills will change Cincinnati’s UptownTerrex and Messer have teamed up to create a huge […]
- Terrex announces catalytic Uptown projectTerrex Development & Construction and Messer […]
- Kai Lewars joins TerrexWe are excited to announce that Terrex Development […]
- Blue Manatee to anchor Oakley mixed-use projectThe Blue Manatee children’s bookstore was […]
- Terrex to build new mixed-use project in OakleyTerrex Development & Construction has been […]
- $36 million condo tower approved for downtown CincinnatiThe Terrex and Greiwe development team are proposing […]
- Terrex leads development process for Messer HQMesser Construction trusted the Terrex Development […]
- Terrex Advocates for Condos in CBDTerrex has been working with a great team to bring […]
- Look inside new Americano Burger Bar“Take a look inside Cincinnati’s newest […]
- Via Vite chef’s newest restaurant is opening today, and we’ve got a look inside: PHOTOSTerrex Development & Construction just finished […]
- First look at new Children’s TheatreThe Children's Theatre of Cincinnati (TCT) makes the news with their relocation to a new facility. Terrex Development and Construction was a strong partner of TCT throughout their project process. […]
- VIDEO: Bob Herzog & Local 12 get a sneak peek at new Children’s TheaterThe Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is about to […]
- Terrex Turns One!September 22, 2015 – Terrex Development & […]
- David Kasten joins TerrexWe are pleased to announce that Terrex Development […]
- New real estate firm Terrex teaming up with MesserThe partnership between Terrex and Messer was shared […]
- EXCLUSIVE: Three former Miller-Valentine execs start Development CompanyThe formation of Terrex Development & Construction was announced to the market in this article from the Business Courier. […]