Danny T. Curran | Project Manager
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the construction process from the pre-construction stage through project close out.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Terrex Development & Construction, Project Manager – Sept 2018 to Present
- The Christ Hospital Health Network, Senior Staff Engineer – Sept 2017 to Sept 2018
- Miller-Valentine Group, Project Manager – June 2012 to Sept 2017
- Danis Building Construction Company, Project Engineer – Jan 2009 to June 2012
Representative Project Experience:
- Coffee Exchange – Building Renovation – Pleasant Ridge, OH
- Renovation of an existing building into an 8,000 SF coffee shop/eatery.
- Prus Construction – Renovation and Office Expansion – Cincinnati, OH
- Renovation and expansion of existing 5,400 SF office to 17,200 SF. Will include a high-bay training center and employee fitness center.
- Purple Paisley – Building Renovation – Cincinnati, OH
- Renovation of an existing first floor commercial space into an existing mix-use (2) story residential/commercial building.
- 360 Partners – 187-Unit Luxury Apartment Complex – Batavia, OH
- 230,000 SF building and site development including covered parking structures, swimming pool, outdoor amenities area, and an underground storm water detention system.
- Flight Safety International –Columbus Learning Facility – Columbus, OH
- 65,000 SF new flight training facility located at CMH Airport.
- Fuyao America – Industrial Building Renovation – Moraine, OH
- Renovation of 2,000,000 SF GM Assembly Plant for Chinese based glass manufacturer.
- Managed all of company’s self-performance scopes of work.
- Shoppes at Kings Mills – Development & Construction of Retail Strip Center – Mason, OH
- Construction of a 12,000 SF retail strip center with development of a 4-acre site. Development included utility line extensions, future building pads and underground storm water detention systems.
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati – Office Renovation – Cincinnati, OH
- 9,950 SF renovation of Director’s 9th floor headquarter offices.
- Historic 100+ year old building with many active tenants.
- The Devine Group – Building Renovation – Cincinnati, OH
- Design and renovation of a 17,000 SF existing senior center into a class A3 tenant office building with shared conference rooms, kitchen, spa bathrooms and open eating area.
- Akers Packaging – Building Addition – Middletown, OH
- 150,000 SF building addition and equipment rearrangement.
- Carmel East Hospital – Hospital Renovation – Columbus, OH
- Coordinated over 160 electrical tie-ins of 180 electrical panels in an operational hospital as part of new 6000kW generator building installation. Served as Owners Representative while preparing hospital for Joint Commission Inspection. Represented Mt. Carmel in construction renovations such as Fast Track and ER departments. Replaced and updated existing Nurse Call system throughout hospital.
- Limited Brands Distribution Center – Building Renovation – Columbus, OH
- Modernized restrooms, fragrance evaluation rooms and internal audit department, all while being occupied.
- Ann’s Oncology Center – Office Renovation – Westerville, OH
- 2,000 SF office renovation and 300 SF Linear Accelerator Vault for US Radiosurgery Group.
- Baxter Credit Union – Tenant Build Out – Dublin, OH
- 980 SF Class A tenant build-out.
- Walgreens/Cardinal Health – Tenant Build Out – Dublin, OH
- 4,000 SF tenant build-out pharmacy/clinic.
Education & Designations:
- B.S. Construction Systems Management from The Ohio State University
- 30-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course in Construction Safety & Health
- American Red Cross CPR/AED certified
- American Red Cross First Aid – Responding to Emergencies certified
- My wife Amy and I have been married for over 9 years and we have two sons and one daughter
- We moved to Cincinnati in June of 2012 and live in Milford, OH.
- I enjoy coaching my daughter’s soccer team.