Geoff Ryan | Project Manager
- Manage, coordinate, and supervise the construction process from the pre-construction stage through project close out.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Terrex Development & Construction, Project Manager – April 2020 to Present
- Schaefer, Modeler – May 2012 to March 2020
- Sabo Design Associates, Designer – May 2006 to April 2012
- R John Construction, Associate Construction Manager – May 2006 to April 2012
Representative Project Experience:
- Links Unlimited – New Office and Warehouse Building – Cincinnati, OH
- New 180,000 SF building, including 30,000 SF office headquarters.
- Schaefer – Structural Engineering – Cincinnati, OH
- Collaborate internally on teams of 3-5 people to coordinate with contractors, architects, and other design consultants to develop 3D models and structural drawings for large commercial construction projects. Prioritize and balance workload for 3+ projects at a time.
- Co-op/Intern Facilitator – contribute to recruiting outreach and hiring of all student workers. Oversee education and workforce development by setting goals and providing feedback at key milestones. Train and mentor 1-2 students at a time, teaching them key skills to successfully transition into their careers.
- Manage office maintenance, logistics, and improvements
- Oversee project archiving and document retention
- Project Manager for relocation of company headquarters – successfully led project initiative including programing, site selection, design, construction, furniture, and equipment purchasing, and move logistics. Collaborated with internal communication team to develop and implement a successful change management process.
- Sabo Design Associates | R John Construction – Custom Home Builder – Cincinnati, OH
- Developed conceptual designs into detailed, value-engineered architectural construction drawings for custom homes.
- Collaborated with general contractors, clients, and code enforcement officials to ensure project requirements were met.
- Successfully guided projects through permitting process
- Contributed to bidding process, material takeoffs, scheduling, and on-site coordination.
Professional Associations & Involvement:
- Allied Construction Industries | Young Professionals Committee Chair
- Allied Construction Industries | Young Professionals Representative on Board of Directors
- People Working Cooperatively | Crew Leader
- St. Thomas More Church | Festival Co-Chair
Education & Designations:
- B.S. Architectural Engineering Technology, University of Cincinnati (CEAS)
- OSHA 30 Hour Certified
- My wife Kellie and I have been married for over 7 years. We have one daughter and live in Amelia, Ohio. We also have 2 cats and a dog.
- Other than enjoying spending time with my wife and daughter, I also enjoy playing golf and I even mow greens at a local golf course on the weekends. It requires getting up very early on an off day, but I find it very relaxing.
- I enjoy woodworking and other various projects around the house. There are always at least a few projects in the works.