Thomas L. Xanders | Development Project Manager
- Tom is responsible for managing existing development pursuits and assisting with new development opportunities. He works with stakeholders, design professionals, government agencies and other development team members to develop and construct successful projects for Terrex and its clients and investors.
- Terrex Development & Construction, Development Project Manager – April 2018 to Present
- Graydon Head & Richey LLP, Real Estate Associate – Sept 2013 to April 2018
Representative Project Experience:
- Uptown Gateway – Cincinnati, OH
- Developing a $225M mixed use project on a new urban interchange that offers over 400,000 SF of office and a 200 key hotel over two underground parking structures.
- University Station Phase IB – Norwood, OH
- Developing a subsequent phase of market based student housing for Xavier University adjacent to the existing University Station development.
- University Station Phase II – Cincinnati, OH
- Working to develop two office buildings on the University Station site along Dana Avenue.
- On the Lateral – Norwood, OH
- Developing a 90,000 SF office on a former industrial site. Project involved complex assembly, environmental issues and multiple sources of funding, including a grant from the State of Ohio.
- Seymour Advanced Manufacturing Phase I – Cincinnati, OH
- Working with The Port and Messer Construction to deliver approximately 75,000 SFT of speculative industrial space on the former Cincinnati Gardens site.
- Seymour Advanced Manufacturing Phase II – Cincinnati, OH
- Working with The Port and Messer Construction to develop, market, build and deliver a BTSL 120,000 SFT industrial space on the former Cincinnati Gardens site.
- Lead council in the acquisition, financing and construction of a $100 million manufacturing and storage facility for a nationwide manufacturer including securing sales tax exemptions, real estate tax abatement and tax increment financing through local and state development authorities.
- Counsel to the largest property owner in Ohio on matters including acquisition, disposition, construction contracting, leasing and property management.
- Counsel to a local real estate investment firm in the acquisition, leasing and disposition of nationwide portfolio of properties.
- Lender’s counsel in the collateralization of a $250 million credit facility for a nationwide home builder.
Professional Associations & Involvement:
- NAIOP Ohio | State Board Member
- Ohio Valley National MS Society | 2016 Emerging Leader Council & 2015 Leadership Class
Education & Designations:
- University of Cincinnati College of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia – B.S. Environmental Science
- My wife Abby and I have been married for over 4 years. We have two children; a son and a daughter, and live in Hyde Park.
- Volunteer with the Cincinnati Lab Rescue and Habitat for Humanity
- Enjoy fishing, hunting, golf and spending time with my growing family.