Tori Ochs | Accounting and Administrative Support
- Accounts payable support. Prepare and track Lien Waivers. Prepare Owner Contracts, Vendor Subcontracts and Statement of Qualifications for new Projects. Work with Subcontractors to obtain Operating, Maintenance and Warranty information and prepare Manuals for Project Owners.
- Terrex Development & Construction – Sep 2016 to Present
- Miller-Valentine Group, Commercial Development Admin Support / Residential Development Compliance Administrator – Sep 2008 to Aug 2015
- Oak Leaf Homes, Residential Development Support – May 1997 to Sep 2007
- Miller Valentine Group – Residential Development – Mason, OH
- Managed and monitored Purchase and Sale Agreements for compliance, ensuring contingencies were satisfied and deadlines were not missed.
- LIHTC Application assistance – Reviewed QAP’s and gathered accurate and complete site control documentation. Assisted with completion of applications.
- Miller Valentine Group – Commercial Development – Mason, OH
- Provided administrative support. Assisted with LIHTC land closings.
- Oak Leaf Homes – Residential Developer and Builder – West Chester, OH
- Development assistant including facilitating land contracts, loans, rezoning, land planning, construction drawings and government approvals. Coordinated loan closings working with lenders, engineers, attorneys and county offices. Home Owner’s Associations – approved final HOA documents, established budgets, processed condominium plats and amendments, liaison with management company, HOA board member. Assistant to the CEO, CFO and President. Office Administrator.
Education & Designations:
- Lawrence Technological University – Computer Information Systems
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
- My husband Bill and I have been married for 4 years. We are a blended family with 5 children and 4 grandchildren and reside in Landen.
- Weekly visits to The Lodge Nursing and Rehab Center’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Unit with my dog, Phoebe.
- Enjoy yard work, working out, helping people and spending time with family and friends.