Terrex Construction has been working on a building renovation and expansion for Mosaic Climbing in Loveland, Ohio. The project encompasses approximately 20,000 square feet that includes a new building addition which will provide more than 55 feet of vertical climb area. Read the full stories in both the Cincinnati Business Courier and Cincinnati Enquirer by clicking the links below.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts