The team redeveloping the southeast corner of Martin Luther King Drive and Reading Road in Avondale has selected hotel developer partners. Terrex Development and Construction and partner Messer Construction Co. are teaming with Brandicorp and Lexington Management Corp. to develop a hotel at the Uptown Gateway project.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest