Terrex Development & Construction has been selected by BAM Realty to build a new 5,600-square-foot, two-story building in downtown Oakley. The project will include first floor retail with second floor office space.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts