Terrex Development & Construction has been selected by BAM Realty to build a new 5,600-square-foot, two-story building in downtown Oakley. The project will include first floor retail with second floor office space.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills