Tri Delta is working with Terrex Development & Construction to building the $4.3 million project. Wentz Design is the architect for the project. Tri Delta’s new home is now under construction. The house will be 15,500 square feet with a total of 32 beds, plus a live-in suite for the sorority’s director. In addition to bedrooms, the three-story home has a kitchen for preparing meals, a formal living room, a library and a TV room.
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills
- UC’s Tri Delta moving for $500 million mixed-use project
- On the Rebound – Four renewal and redevelopment projects move forward in the Midwest