Terrex Development & Construction’s Uptown Gateway development in the Uptown Innovation Corridor was recently ranked by the Cincinnati Business Courier as one of the top five urban core projects in Cincinnati. The Uptown Gateway project is a huge, high-density, urban-style development that will include University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building, another 180,000-square-foot building, a 150-room Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel and an underground parking garage with up to 1,500 spaces.
- Terrex Interviewed by BusinessWise Radio Show
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing