Terrex Development & Construction’s Uptown Gateway development in the Uptown Innovation Corridor was recently ranked by the Cincinnati Business Courier as one of the top five urban core projects in Cincinnati. The Uptown Gateway project is a huge, high-density, urban-style development that will include University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building, another 180,000-square-foot building, a 150-room Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel and an underground parking garage with up to 1,500 spaces.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District