Terrex Development & Construction’s Uptown Gateway development in the Uptown Innovation Corridor was recently ranked by the Cincinnati Business Courier as one of the top five urban core projects in Cincinnati. The Uptown Gateway project is a huge, high-density, urban-style development that will include University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building, another 180,000-square-foot building, a 150-room Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel and an underground parking garage with up to 1,500 spaces.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills