The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is about to get a home of its own for the first time in its 91 year history. Now the theater deals in imagination. Kim Deaton is the managing director and CEO and was Local 12’s tour guide for the little journey into make-believe.
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills