The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is about to get a home of its own for the first time in its 91 year history. Now the theater deals in imagination. Kim Deaton is the managing director and CEO and was Local 12’s tour guide for the little journey into make-believe.
- Uptown Innovation Corridor’s first project starts construction
- EXCLUSIVE: Get a look at updated plans for $200 million Uptown Gateway
- More student housing under construction next to Xavier University
- Former Cincinnati Gardens Site to be Redeveloped into Advanced Manufacturing
- Uptown Innovation Corridor makes list of global innovation districts