After years as a tenant in obscure buildings and locations, The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati needed to find a permanent home with a building they could own and one that would accommodate the programing and growth needs of the organization. Terrex Development & Construction helped The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati find, design, build and expand its current Red Bank Road headquarters, a destination for theater education and expansion of its reach into the community. .
- Western & Southern steps in to back $42 million Uptown office building
- Cincinnati Zoo breaks ground on $50M attraction, its largest ever
- 101 Stories that Shaped TCT: Terrex Development & Construction
- UC’s Digital Futures Building topped off in Uptown
- Black CRE developer plans to bring HQ project to Walnut Hills