Thomas B. Rowe | Principal
- Source and manage the execution of complex development projects in multiple asset classes on behalf of third-party clients and for the Company.
- Manage all aspects of the development process, including site selection, entitlement, due diligence, design, pro forma financial modeling, project financing, public funding, marketing, stabilization and permanent financing.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Company.
- Terrex Development & Construction, Principal and Co-Founder – Sept 2014 to Present
- Miller-Valentine Group, Senior Developer – February 2006 to Aug 2014
Representative Project Experience:
- Uptown Gateway – Cincinnati, OH
- Developing a $225M mixed use project on a new urban interchange that offers over 400,000 SF of office and a 200 key hotel over two underground parking structures.
- University Station Phase IB – Norwood, OH
- Developing a subsequent phase of market based student housing for Xavier University adjacent to the existing University Station development.
- University Station Phase II – Cincinnati, OH
- Working to develop two office buildings on the University Station site along Dana Avenue.
- On the Lateral – Norwood, OH
- Developing a 90,000 SF office on a former industrial site. Project involved complex assembly, environmental issues and multiple sources of funding, including a grant from the State of Ohio.
- Seymour Advanced Manufacturing Phase I – Cincinnati, OH
- Working with The Port and Messer Construction to deliver approximately 75,000 SFT of speculative industrial space on the former Cincinnati Gardens site.
- Seymour Advanced Manufacturing Phase II – Cincinnati, OH
- Working with The Port and Messer Construction to develop, market, build and deliver a BTSL 120,000 SFT industrial space on the former Cincinnati Gardens site.
- Messer Construction Headquarters – Cincinnati, OH
- Developed a 75,000 sq. ft. commercial office building downtown Cincinnati, including negotiation of city and state financial incentives.
- Zumbiel Packaging – Norwood, OH
- Consulted with ownership to redevelop a former industrial site into a new commercial office development. Able to turn what had been a liability into a marketable asset for ownership.
- Meadow Vista – Des Moines, IA
- 99 unit multifamily and senior living community.
- Brighton Bay – Jacksonville, FL
- Developed a $27M, 180 unit, senior independent living community as part of a Del Webb community.
- Pinebrook – Cincinnati, OH
- Developed a $17M, 125 unit, senior independent living community.
- Stone Bridge at Winton Woods – Cincinnati, OH
- Managed the development and management of this 76 unit entrance fee based senior community.
- The Chief Golf Course – Bellaire, MI
- Development of this golf community included a championship golf course, clubhouse, restaurant and a 150 unit condominium.
- Hawk’s Eye Golf Resort – Bellaire, MI
- This is a single family home (250 homesites) community built around what has become one of the best golf courses in the State of Michigan and included 300 acres of total development area, a clubhouse, restaurant and condominiums.
- The Legend Cottage Inn – Bellaire, MI
- Hotel in a large resort setting.
Professional Associations & Involvement:
- ULI Cincinnati | Advisory Board Member, former Advisory Board chair and former DC Chair
- St. Joseph University | Member of the Board of Trustees
- Cincinnati Works | Former Board Member
- Hyde Park Neighborhood Council | Former Board Member
- Parents for Hyde Park School | Founding Member
- Hyde Park School Foundation | Founding Member
- State Bar of Ohio (active), Illinois (inactive) and Michigan (inactive)
Education & Designations:
- Masters Business Administration, Loyola University Chicago
- Juris Doctorate, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University
- My wife Marisa and I have been married for over 16 years and have two wonderful sons.
- We moved to Cincinnati in 2004 and live in Hyde Park.
- Have enjoyed helping to coach my kids’ soccer teams.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, golfing, running and spending time with family and friends.